SI v13 delivers robust feature-set for residential and commercial integrators, with service plan and sales management plus enhancements to project management capabilities, drawings, and more
CONCORD, CA, USA — August 12, 2019 — D-Tools, Inc., the worldwide leader in data-driven system integration software, will introduce powerful new capabilities of the forthcoming release of its award-winning System Integrator (SI) software solution – System Integrator v13 – to the Australian audiovisual integration community in stand P14 at Integrate 2019, August 27-19, 2019. The major release of D-Tools’ estimation, design, and project management software delivers a wealth of enhancements to help AV integrators boost productivity, streamline processes, and increase profitability.
SI v13 delivers critical new productivity features including:
- Service Plans – the ability to define, create, sell, and manage Service Plans for new and existing projects, extending the reach of SI. Now, users can manage projects in SI from the initial proposal through the on-going post-completion service relationship. Service Orders will be linked to Service Plans to accurately track estimated vs. actual results, both in terms of hours and dollars.
- Allowance Packages – SI users can now create “Allowance Packages” during the bidding process, and then replace those placeholders with actual products after the contract is signed without affecting the project price.
- Bundled Wire/Cable Packages – a new Bundled Wire/Cable Package option eases specification and enables connections down to the individual conductor.
- Payments Processing – the D-Tools Customer Portal now enables users to accept and process credit card and ACH payments from clients.
- AVIQ Database Integration – a new integration between D-Tools and AV-iQ provides SI software users with access to a growing, comprehensive library of detailed product information from AV-iQ’s database of products, ensuring data integrity throughout any project’s workflow. When used together, this vital product and engineering data helps users quickly and accurately find, select, and use that detailed information for their proposals and project documentation.
The newest version of D-Tools SI emphasizes trends within the integration community, including a focus on service plans for recurring revenue and better service, plus easy payment processing via credit or ACH to help improve cash flow. Overall, the enhancements to SI v13 can improve operational efficiency for integrators, resulting in increased profitability, while reducing time, costs, and errors with a streamlined business process.
D-Tools to Offer RegionalTraining Event During Integrate 2019
Concurrent with the show, D-Tools will also offer a Regional Training event at the nearby Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands. For beginners and experienced D-Tools SI users, alike, the two-day intensive training course provides practical, real-world guidance on building and maintaining a product catalog, leveraging packages and project templates to increase efficiency, sales training, plus tips and tricks from advanced SI users.
To see how D-Tools System Integrator can deliver profound visibility and results, sign up now for a free, personal online tour by visiting https://d-tools.com/live-demo-webinar/. A free 30-day trial of D-Tools can also be downloaded anytime at https://d-tools.com/hosted-free-trial-signup/.
About D-Tools, Inc.
D-Tools is a worldwide leader in accessible, highly accurate business software that caters to the unique and diverse needs of systems design and installation firms. The company’s on-premises software, System Integrator™ (SI), and new cloud-based platform, D-Tools Cloud, are robust solutions that help manage all aspects of an integrator’s business, including sales, comprehensive system design, project documentation, procurement, and project management. Today, more than 6,000 companies in over 80 countries use D-Tools’ award-winning software to streamline business processes, leading to improved operational efficiencies and increased profitability.
Find product updates and related information by following D-Tools on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Tim Bigoness, D-Tools, (925) 270-4102, firstname.lastname@example.org
Katye (McGregor) Bennett, KMB Communications, (425) 328-8640, email@example.com
All products, product names, trademarks, and registrations mentioned are the property of their respective owners, all rights reserved.
# # #