D-Tools Cloud is an easy-to-deploy, web-based, multi-tenant, SaaS solution with an intuitive, easy-to-navigate UI that makes it simple to get started and work. Currently serving the North American regions, D-Tools Cloud enables users to focus on the sales, proposal, design, and project management phase of a project.
Best used for smaller jobs that typically span from days to weeks, and companies that are focused on sales, design and project management.
Select D-Tools Cloud if you are looking for:
- Access from MacOS, PC, web browser and mobile devices
- Rapid software implementation
- Quick proposal turnaround
- The convenience of visual & image quoting
- The ability to collect credit card payments for deposits, etc.
- Integrations with QuickBooks Online and Amazon Business
- D-Tools Cloud is currently available in US, Canada, and UK only
SI is a mature, full-featured on-premises estimation, system design, and project management solution suitable for mid- to large-sized companies. SI’s advanced capabilities provide users with the ability to manage projects through sales, detailed documentation and reporting, engineering, installation and ongoing service.
Best for larger jobs that typically span from weeks to months, and companies that require more sophisticated engineering documentation and field service management.
Select System Integrator if:
- Many of your contracts are large, complex 6 or 7 figure projects
- Projects require flexible formatting and comprehensive content
- Complete engineering drawings are critical to your business process
- Detailed project planning (i.e. Gantt charts, installation management) is valuable
- Your leadership team requires robust business reporting and analytics
- You require an integration with a 3rd party solution (Available API & support)
Use Cases and Insights
Insights • 5 MIN READ6 Business Elements to Address for Commercial Market Success
Integrators’ revenue mix has ebbed and flowed over the past several years between commercial and residential business, and the tide appears to be ...
Insights • 5 MIN READ7 New Year’s Resolutions for Your Integration Business in 2024
It’s end of January… are you still using that gym membership that was one of your New Year’s resolutions? I hope so. Now that we are one month into ...
Insights • 5 MIN READHow Do Your Equipment & Labor Profit Margins Stack Up?
Profit is arguably the most important business metric to monitor for integration companies. But where does that profit come from: labor or equipment? ...