Which Product is Right for You?
Whether deployed on-premises or through our SaaS offering, D-Tools' award-winning software ties your project workflow together into a singular, data-driven, connected process that improves operating efficiency and increases profitability.
D-Tools Cloud is an easy-to-deploy, web-based, multi-tenant, SaaS solution with an intuitive, easy-to-navigate UI that makes it simple to get started and work. Currently serving the North American regions, D-Tools Cloud enables users to focus on the sales, proposal, design, and project management phase of a project.
Best for smaller jobs that typically span from days to weeks, and companies that are focused on sales, design and project management.
Select D-Tools Cloud if you are looking for:
- Access from MacOS, PC, web browser and mobile devices
- Rapid software implementation
- Quick proposal turnaround
- The convenience of visual & image quoting
- The ability to collect credit card payments for deposits, etc.
- Integrations with QuickBooks Online and Amazon Business
- D-Tools Cloud is currently available in US, Canada, and UK only
SI is a mature, full-featured on-premises estimation, system design, and project management solution suitable for mid- to large-sized companies. SI’s advanced capabilities provide users with the ability to manage projects through sales, detailed documentation and reporting, engineering, installation and ongoing service.
Best for larger jobs that typically span from weeks to months, and companies that require more sophisticated engineering documentation and field service management.
Select System Integrator if:
- Many of your contracts are large, complex 6 or 7 figure projects
- Projects require flexible formatting and comprehensive content
- Complete engineering drawings are critical to your business process
- Detailed project planning (i.e. Gantt charts, installation management) is valuable
- Your leadership team requires robust business reporting and analytics
- You require an integration with a 3rd party solution (Available API & support)
Find Out Which Product Is Right For You
Use Cases and Insights
Insights • 5 MIN READEmployee Scheduling Done Right: A How-To Guide
Employee scheduling can feel like a game of Tetris — you have to fit all the pieces together to get the job done. But it’s also a critical part of ...
Insights • 5 MIN READProposal Generation for Smart Businesses
Winning a project requires a well-written proposal that clearly presents your intentions, highlights how you’ll solve the client’s problem, and sets ...
Insights • 5 MIN READSoftware & Standardization, The Keys to the Future: A Q&A With D-Tools CEO Randy Stearns
As CEO of D-Tools, Randy Stearns has his finger firmly on the pulse of macro and micro trends within the systems integration industry.