1 Minute Read
D-Tools Software for AV System Integrators Enables Accurate Sales Tax Calculation Through an Integration with Avalara
D-Tools low-voltage system integration software users want to focus on growing your business and not use your resources trying to keep up with constantly changing sales tax rules and rates. To help with this, we’ve partnered with Avalara, leading ERP, accounting, e-commerce, and other financial management system providers for Sales & Use Tax Compliance. Through a direct integration our customers now have the ability to provide their clients with fast, accurate tax calculations as part of the estimation and AV proposal process.
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes get tax compliance right. In partnership with leading ERP, accounting, e-commerce, and other financial management system providers, Avalara delivers cloud-based compliance solutions for various transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, GST, excise, communications, lodging, and other indirect tax types. Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world in Brazil, Europe, and India.
The Avalara and D-Tools software integration benefits:
- Automatically calculates sales and use tax for transactions, invoices, and other activity;
- Clients, salespeople, and others can see the tax owed in real-time;
- Reduces the time spent on project estimation;
- Ensures project pricing accuracy for healthier bottom-line results;
- Bundles hardware monthly payments with their recurring support costs;